The Camden National Bank Ice Vault will open to the public once we are authorized to do so by order from the State of Maine agencies (CDC, DHHS, and DECD) and the Office of the Governor.
Camden National Bank Ice Vault will restrict attendance at sessions, based upon the recommendations of the CDC and Maine DHHS and executive orders of the Governor.
If you are visiting Camden National Bank Ice Vault, we ask you follow the following guidelines during your visit:
- Wear a face covering when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Assure no one in your group has a fever, cough, or other symptoms of COVID-19
- Arrange to drop off skaters or limit parent/guardian to one per skater
- Leave valuables/personal items at home - we will no longer maintain a Lost & Found.
- Please use Credit Card / Debit or Online payment when possible to assist in contactless payment options.
- DO NOT bring outside food/beverages into the rinks.
- Ensure everyone in your party understands 6 foot social distancing
- Skaters/Players should come dressed for play so that you can get on the ice without visiting a locker room.
- Be prepared to exit the facility no more than 15 minutes after you are finished skating. This will allow the Ice Vault team to sanitize for the next group. Your cooperation will ensure a safe and healthy experience for the community.
- User groups should have a registration sheet made available to the Camden National Bank Ice Vault upon request for every ice session.
- Discourage unnecessary physical contact, such as high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, or hugs.
- Create distance between players when explaining drills or the rules of the game.
- Discourage sharing of items that are difficult to clean, sanitize, or disinfect. Do not let players share towels, clothing, or other items they use to wipe their faces or hands.
- Teaching aids (cones, barriers, etc. will not be available for use). Please provide your own equipment as needed.
Camden National Bank Ice Vault is taking the following steps for your safety:
- Staggering arrival times for programs to minimize customer contact in the lobbies/common areas.
- Limiting programming to minimize the number of people on the ice at one time.
- Marking specific areas and benches to designate six feet distances.
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, restrooms, locker rooms, player benches, penalty boxes, dasher board rail tops and frequently used equipment between each user group, and no less than hourly, with CDC-approved disinfectant.
- Employee training in COVID-19 protocol.
- Employees will be wearing face covering, social distancing, and hand washing per CDC Guidelines.